Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Orange Apricot Chipotle Chutney

                             Such Orange Goodness and Beauty filled these JARS !
With finishing up our Christmas Eve Oranges I still had 8 sitting on the counter and thought I would love to do one more marmalade ,after digging around hunting recipes I found this one:) Such beauty it brought to my jars.Here is the link to this beautful and tasty marmalade jam. http://www.fritolay.com/recipes/recipe/orange-apricot-chipotle-jam

I chopped up the dried apricots found little Sophia could eat these thought huh healthy Gummy bears indeed!
Peeled and ready to cook

Chipotle peppers in adobe sauce now I have to say this is definatley  a new product for me. It sure added a very smokey taste to the jam. Thats why we really decided it would go so much better in the crockpot over a ham and I cant wait !

Yummy

You can also find this recipe on my Pinterest board Jammin Recipes
Happy Jammin and May you have a Blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment