Sunday, January 15, 2012

Hooked !! A Crochet Addict's Blog: Good Bye 2011 - Hello 2012 "Granny Square a Day"

 My Granny Squares
                        We picked our yarn colors this past weekend ,actually I sat in the car with my little grandbaby while she was sleeping and let hubby dear run in and grab the yarn and a few goodies to cook, so a HUGE THANK-YOU goes to him and our colors(yes we did discuss them lol). I tried to play alittle catching up still a few more  to do but I'm on a good start,We are painting our bedroom dark grey this summer and will using the colors bright,yellow cream white and black to decorate it .Been a very long time since I had made Granny Squares I actually had to watch a video to remember how. My Grandmother Savannah taught me how to make them when I was about 12. All summer long we would sit up late at nite and crochet together. o how I miss my Grandmother Savannah. So I am very excited to be working on this kind of project again.
                                            I joined the Crochet Addicts 2012 Blog :)
 Hooked !! A Crochet Addict's Blog: Good Bye 2011 - Hello 2012 "Granny Square a Day"
                           Heres the awesome video I watched to relearn :)<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/M0Atk2Xo4-o" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe> or here http://pinterest.com/pin/13229392625187795/
                                      Hope you ENJOY and join us , have a very Blessed Day,Sinz

No comments:

Post a Comment