Saturday, January 28, 2012

Homeschool and Gratitude

                                                      Meet The Flores Kids
On left is Steven,then Sammy and Marisa
(Marisa is  so Beautiful!)
I got to teach an AG class on Thursday for the kids Homeschooling ,it was so much FUN!
This is them feeding our goats that they gathered veggies from our Garden


Sammy learning to pull turnips


Sammy found a huge one

Sammy hiding behind their harvested pile








Steven learned to drive 2 types of wagons lol our lawnmower wagon and the baby stroller wagon
(aren't boys just the sweetest with babies!) 
     

                                                       




She always keeps me laughing!!
First time Nene saw how Brussel Sprouts grow








Nene made Sophia her own little reading Corner
Decorated Changing Table
My Sweet Cuz knew I needed some extra help tidying up (well I should admit she did a  complete overhaul lol )since I  was having surgery Friday 1-28-2012 Cleaning and organizing is her passion:)I will never ever be able to thank her for her help.



Chad jumped on clean sheets to play with Sophia lol
That did not save him from
a good whooping for being on
NeNe's CLEAN FRESH SHEETS!
MUUAAAAAA:)

I had such a Blessed Day with Nene Thursday and the kids sometimes we just need to be with Family and Friends to make you feel so much better.I so needed this day.
Hope you get to spend some time with Family and Friends this weekend , grab a cake or cookies and a coke and go suprize them for an hour you'll feel BLESSED and they'll love the
SUPRISE !



                                   



4 comments:

  1. That is so cool. I love the little reading area for Sophia. The picture of Chad cracked me up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank-you Rochelle I am so thankful for Nenes help!It looks so cute and now I can manage it.

      Delete