Sunday, January 15, 2012

A Dowry Crocheted Gift Made From a Moma's Hands

                                                                  To  My Oldest Son
I thought of a day that would be very special for my son, a day to come long before he thinks of it , aday that he may take a Bride.Wondering  What I could offer to his home ,made  from me, I love to Crochet and my children love to see me make things.So I thought I would make my sons wife some items to go in their kitchen.To help him prepare for her.
         I just picked a random pattern (I pinned this one on Pinterest for a shareable pattern), http://crochet.about.com/od/freecrochetpatterns/ss/Openwork_Dishcloth_Pattern_8.htm  made it  white just like her wedding dress  ,thinking of every stitch the meals they may make together,the laughter they may share ,a first home to call their own.I  said a Prayer for them as I crocheted  this dishcloth, I caught my  son watching me out of the corner of his eye :)

He so sweetly took the pics to remember his Mothers hands

                                                              Just a simple Dishcloth
 made with love to match the beauty my son picks to be his Bride



To Chad, I Love You my Son 

2 comments:

  1. That is so incredibly sweet. It is something that he will always cherish.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This...makes you ( me ) think...I love the idea. Thank you for the inspiration.
    & for stopping over my litle place and leaving a comment..It is always so nice to get comments, and especially when it's from a new friend. :)

    ReplyDelete