Tuesday, February 7, 2012

SmithGangs Pecan Season 2011-2012

We Love Pecan Season on our SmithGang Farm
It takes ALL Our Black Buckets to Work the Season
We were so Blessed this Pecan Season
Bucket after Bucket was filled
We have 6 Producing Trees Now So "UP" the Boys go to
       SHAKE,SHAKE ,SHAKE !
Way up HIGH ,More than a MOM wants lol
Then I go to work
this is when my Gang does alot of chatting under these trees
This is a Roller I use ,NO Backbending Thank the LORD
This is why I call HIM the "The BackBone"
Our AWESOME CHAD
He can pick them up so Quick:)

Truly LOVED THIS MOMENT

Everyone has Fun with the Black Buckets even BABY SOPHIA:)
This is how I spend most my time cleaning them up for market.
Not so great having a bad back but it works for me ..
We take them to Market to be inspected and weighed, we were so Blessed with our Final weight of the season being 771 lbs.

Then this year the Boys added 7 new trees to the Farm
 Chase loves to drive our lawnmower wagon so much he is Our "GO GETTER "
Lots of fresh Fertilizer added for the next year


 Hubby adding 10-10-10 for our next years Season,mmmm is that a white BUCKET !! ?
where did that come from lol?








1 comment:

  1. I love, love that one picture of Chad! Looks like you guys had a good season on the pecans.

    ReplyDelete