Thursday, February 2, 2012

Of Love and A Romp in the Hay

                       My Husband and I sat down to lunch yesterday I told him I had been cleaning and found a Beautiful card he had given me for one of our anniversaries .I showed it to him and asked him to read it to me ,lets just say'
              
                                          
                      TEARS BEGAN FLOODING FROM MY SOUL!!
                        
                
                
                


                        It was Beautiful to hear my husbands voice read this card to me
                   To look at his handwriting ,signed by him knowing thats MySmittys
                       I love my husband more today than the day we married in 1988
                        To the World ,he maybe just one person, but to this one person
                                                           HE IS MY WORLD:)
                 I haven't been able to just jump up and get up for everything this week after my surgery but one night right before he left for work I asked him could he grab me a candy cane lol yes we still have some left but it was so CUTE, this is the way it looked when he handed it to me and said
                                 " see this is how we are, we are connected".
We calculated over eating our lunch if my hubby told me he loved me twice a day for our married 24 years it would equal= 17,520 times! hehe but we all know its been said awhole lot more.He has never missed saying it thru thick and thin,better or worse ,he is my 
MY BEST FRIEND!  


"TRUE  LOVE"
comes from building a relationship over many years 


Tim and I were married in 1988

 
He is my best friend ,

                                                The one to  hold my hand everyday
The one who still makes me laugh,he is such a jokester!
A husband that I look up to

 MY TRUE LOVE

Spend time with your hubby,go on a date ,take some pics of you both, Pray for HIM,above all Tell him you love him ,
May you have a Wonderful Blessed Day

2 comments:

  1. I love this post Cindi :-) That is the way I feel about my Chris.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Rochele ,We have had some beautiful moments this week ,that I wanted to remember and thought were cute to share. and huny You and Chris are AWESOME! love ya !

      Delete