Monday, February 27, 2012

Home Spa Date and Crochet Necklaces

Thinking of Our Last Friday Date of Febuary I sent hubby this Scrabble text ,
He Loved it :)

Then I headed to the Closet to see what to wear mmmm awhole lot of Green scrubs and so little to wear. I worked in the medical field for 21 years and it was nice to hide the figure under them so its time to do some updating.
I created a Pin Board on Pinterest named
MY Southern Style:
 http://pinterest.com/pin/13229392625367775/
So off I go Mixing new outfits like the one below .
         
 
Untitled #37
I really liked this one but changed it up alittle . This Winter has been extremely warm so I bought a Sleeveless Black Top for $7.99
And this cute little Bracelet for $3.99
Now since being on a Budget I thought I am going to make my own Necklace.

So I looked thru my new Beads my Aunts sent me from California and matched them up YAY !!!!
http://www.craftypod.com/2007/01/18/crochet-with-wire-beads/
you can see more crochet jewelry instructions with the link above

                                      I strung them up on the wire
I always sit them in a cup to work with when I Crochet them

This is the First time I got to use my new Jewelry tools


I crochet 3 strands to braid
Braiding

Add the Clasp



Turned out CUTE !!

I think it matched very nicely

So heres how I pieced my New date Outfit together with $12
The New Black Top ,my jeans ,Black Nail Polish (already had )
new Bracelet ,homemade Crocheted Necklace  and had this winter scarf for over 10 years I was pleased:) I stuck to my sneakers since still recovering from my back procedure and purse no need to buy lol

Ready for my date ,its so ME, Hubby loved it

While crocheting my necklace Chase brought me his Clay Pendant he had made in Art Class and wanted me to make him a Necklace

I thought it was so neat with his named carved in the back

for this necklace I used Braiding Cord

HE LOVES IT
Friday Morning as we were off to our favorite Hot Spot DALTON'S ,they make the Best Chicken Livers EVER LOL
I looked up and saw these Black Birds in top of our Pecan Tree.
This week Our Friday Date I planned :
A HOME SPA DAY
             This was a fun date,we went thru the drive thru  picked up our lunch and headed home, next talking hubby into me rubbing his feet took alittle bribing
MEN LOL
I even boiled the washcloths
to hot wrap the clay mask on his feet:)

Hope I inspired you too Surprise your Spouse with a
Home Spa DATE,
updating an outfit or
maybe alittle crafting  :)
Have a Blessed Day

2 comments:

  1. I love your outfit. Man Cindy I love you necklace. So, so pretty!!!! It really stands out against your black shirt.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you.I really like how it turned out.still need to learn to craft some bracelets :)

      Delete