Sunday, February 12, 2012

Love Quote TREE and a Dollar TREE Date

               Found out on Thursday my hubby would end up working all day Friday sigh..... thats our DATE DAY! kinda made me sad, then I remembered  I  had saw such a sweet idea on Pinterest http://pinterest.com/pin/13229392625313417/   , so I thought while Tim ended up working all day Friday I would:


                        SUPRISE HIM WITH A LOVE QUOTE TREE !

While Outside looking for "LOVE"  I found out our Pear Tree has Spring Blossoms


I searched the Pear tree over for the Perfect branch for my hubbies Love tree. Snipped it, Excited like a school girl sneaking around trying to get it done before he came home. I found an old vase to put it in PERFECT !I sat down and started cutting out HEARTS and writing little Love notes to him a few silly ones too but all in FUN! He called once while I was cutting them out and asked what ya doing ?!!!! hehe I wasn't about to tell:)

      I tied the Hearts on one by one  while the kids where at school ,waiting for the time my Hubby would get home. The boys came home first and were like WOW MOM thats kewl! ok for 2 teenage boys to say you had done something KEWL I knew I was on the right path. I am so proud that my husband and I have really started showing the boys MARRIAGE is important and its okay to show the one you love the most  outward affection !  So when dad came home they hid in there room so we could have a

"MOMENT FOR OUR SUPRISE"

To: MY SMITTY with LOVE

I got several kisses and hugs ,I took a pic of hubby after showering looking at the the love sayings

He laughed at one in particular "I love you like a Pig loves SLOP "
I told him of the one I really forgot to put " You are the seed to my GARDEN" he asked me to please add that one! GRINS,
I  ADDED IT !
So Saturday we decided to go on our date I came up with an Idea ,(since being on a tight budget) we each got $6.00 for our date and while the other one sat in the car (we had our grandbaby along lol ) you had to go in the Dollar Tree and get 5 LOVE GIFTS  to suprise each other the extra dollar was for the Gift Bag.I waited and waited and waited ,read the book Mary had a little lamb to the baby ,looked up once and he was at the door with a look of this is hard I LAUGHED ,men do have a hard time picking out gifts don't they ! Finally out he comes ,with a DON'T LOOK HE RUNS TO THE TRUNK OF THE CAR ,SO FUNNY !!!! then it was my turn.Back in the car we talked about opening our gifts after supper or waiting for Valentines day. We decided to wait .

Look at his BEAUTIFUL CHOICE OF BAG and he even got me a card !!
I am in AWE !!

I can't wait to open our BAGS !!!!

After we got home he went to the boys room I went to our room to put everything in the bag,when we both came out we put our little LOVE GIFTS UNDER THE TREE !!

Hope you spend time with your Spouse today and tell them you love them ,maybe you will get inspired to make a LOVE TREE or a DOLLAR TREE DATE !


           "Marriage, ultimately, is the practice of becoming passionate friends. Harville Hendrix
                                                  
                           




                   Trendy Treehouse
 
                                                     



 

2 comments:

  1. Cindi that is so sweet. What a really cool idea!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank-You I had fun and our date was so cute quick but cute I can't wait to see whats in that bag;-)

    ReplyDelete