Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Love Begins at HOME

            Love begins at home, and it is not how much we do… but how much love we put in that action.Mother Teresa


        With thinking of those words this week I thought I would put some extra LOVE into my Gang's Home Life
So I got up at 4:30 am and made Breakfast for Hubby and the Boys before work and school
                                   Rolled up my Biscuits and gave them
A Special I HEART you with their Biscuits

Onto the pan and into the oven
(excuse the overly seasoned pan)

They LOVED them

Then after they all left the house I started making a I LOVE  Y'ALL Cake for My Gang

Mixed up my Swans 1,2,3 cake recipe

Grabbed ingredients for my homemade icing
used this recipe http://savorysweetlife.com/2010/03/buttercream-frosting/it has been so easy for me to make and use ,remember I am not a baker lol!

See super easy!

SOPHIA APPROVED LOL

Chad approved

Sophia really loved it :)




Icing war begins

ahhh I love my Gang
                                      Me mixing up some frosting colors
I am loving decorating

I feel BLESSED to have a family



I got this fun design here
 http://www.naked-cup-cakes.com/2011/01/valentines-day-cake.html

My stars need work but I loved it
Isn't that what I was after LOVE !

To My Gang I Truly found a Blessing Baking for y'all
and loved all the MOM this is so good and thank you Baby!ya'll Gave ME !


May you have a Blessed day and be inspired this week to show your family some extra LOVE

Image Detail

No comments:

Post a Comment