Sunday, February 19, 2012

First Time Slider

                In asking hubby what to do today (Saturday) he announces he wants to take Sophia to Burger King and play on the slide!! Course he wants a WHOPPER but she has never been inside to eat and then go on the slides . Woohoo an extra day out of house (meaning no cooking ) and we get to play:)
Surprise lol Sophia gets her own Courthouse
PopPop date
Hometown Burger King showing off our Courthose !

Sophia in their highchair

Lolli ,Where did my PopPop GO ?


Peeky Boo I see ya Sophie
PopPop is Back and lets me have Tea from a straw:)

 Then the Greatest treat of all my PopPop took me outside and for my very FIRST TIME I got to sit and Go down a slide !! WEEEE ok not sure at first but He has has ME!


Ok onto the Big one Lolli is nervous

PopPop this is way UP !

Thats a look of Shes FINE I GOT HER BABY LOL

On the 3rd time HE SAW HER SMILE


 AHH They are waving at ME !!


PeekyBoo Lolli I see you thru the Tunnel
Burger King you delivered SMILES Today

When we all got back home he returned to Daddy status and taught Chad how to put Oil in the car

Love the Moment

Chad is learning all the car responsibilities on car care

We had an AWESOME DAY!
May you have a Blessed Day ,If ya get a Chance visit the Grandbabies and find a FIRST in their Day:)

No comments:

Post a Comment