Tuesday, February 21, 2012

A Day Of Painting

My Hubby gave me this Stone recently and it brought inspiration for a painting on MY BLACK BUCKET AFFAIRS. He said this stone is because I always Welcome them HOME !

Out came the Paint and Brushes

For ME Coffee Filters make the best Paint Cups
You mix and swirl so easy plus clean up hits the trash easy

I  started with the center of  the Sunflower Naturally they are MY favorite Flowers


Petals and Leaves next
Mixing More Colors

Added the Dragonfly


 Hubby says turned out darn CUTE !!!
So into the painting I thought may as well paint my fingernails lol
Quick  file and on my way they turned out `good




 then I remembered my 2 bowls we got at the dollar tree and this nice idea ,well atleast my doctor will thank pinterest if it encourages me :)http://pinterest.com/pin/13229392625226230/ 
This was my whole day of painting ,
Hope you get INSPIRED TO PAINT and
have a BLESSED DAY

1 comment: