Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Pink Hats, Peas and PINK Laundry

Miss Sophia in her Garden Pink Hat and one loving little Uncle Peanut :)
Ole Grandma got her one for dresses
we got 2 for the GARDEN

Pinkishly Silly

Peep Smores to Celebrate
adding Rabbits to the Farm:)

Found this cute little idea on Pinterest
The Gang thought it was so kewl and I admit just the right amount of sweetness .I baked in oven on 350 till melted.ENJOY:)
http://pinterest.com/pin/13229392625465640/

Yummy!!!
(excuse my pans lol )
soon as i get time found a cleaning tip off Pinterest for these overly seasoned pans hehe

Sweet Peas are in for the Picking

I am truly BLESSED to be down Picking these!!
Thanks to my latest nerve Block I am having better days

So Blessed ,look they turned out AWESOME this year
Wish I had planted more ,
NOW I KNOW :)

I managed 2 of these Little Buckets

Awesome

They shelled so EASY
And My Smith GANG ate every one of them and Couldn't stop BRAGGING how good they were!

These Green Arrows are just Flawless:)

I harvested 4 Big Onions to go with the Peas
I cleaned these and added butter ,seasoning Salt alittle Vinegar marinade and wrapped individually into the oven they went.mmmmm they were Good.

I thought this was just the Cutest Picture look at all those Pink little Girl Clothes hanging on my LINE :)
  YAY I am able to do this again.
After a Year of Procedures
EVERYTHING and EVERYDAY
I can move is A
TRUE BLESSING!

May You have a Blessed Day and Enjoy all the Pleasures of Your Day :)
From The Smith Gang

No comments:

Post a Comment