Thursday, April 26, 2012

Nature Photos from Around the Farm

                                  Yesterday my Hubby and I walked around the yard for
                                                                  2 Awesome reasons 
                                             1. To Get My Own Physical Therapy going 
                 2. We wanted to look around the Farm and find some nice Nature pics to link
                                                        up with his Sweet Sisters Blog .
                                                   A Family of Looneys
                                                    She is doing her very first Linky Party :)
                                                                
                         I am always late lol. gotta a few excuses I could claim this week :)
you can find her Link to the Nature Photos here http://afamilyoflooneys.blogspot.com/2012/04/nature-photo-tuesday.html
This was the First Day we saw these , Woohoo!!

    I always think these are totally KOOL!
    These tiny little Purples may be weeds but I think they deserve a shot they look so Peaceful Blowing in the Wind

    Had to share this Veggie Shot , How  Neat are the Criss Crosses on these Leeks we are growing :)

    Now a Beautiful Deep Red Surprize for Tim and I
    This is a lone Lettuce Plant that we found straggling of to the old Garden Patch waiting to be tilled.
    Made a Great addition to Our Salad at Lunch
    That Deep Red is Amazing!!

    The Don Juans are coming In

    Every Thing is Coming up Roses lol 



    Thanks to My sweet sisnlaw Rochelle
    Tim and I
    had a Beautiful Afternoon
    around the Farm
    Hope You all get a Chance to Be Outside today to Enjoy and find Nature Life
    Love from Our Smith Gang

    1 comment:

    1. I love your pictures. You are getting so much better with them Cindy. Your roses are so pretty! You veggie shot is super cool. I also like the weeds shot. Thank you for doing this Cindy. I love seeing your photos. I love you guys. I have a blog award for you on my blog.
      It is
      http://afamilyoflooneys.blogspot.com/2012/04/random-things-on-thursday.html

      ReplyDelete