Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Our Easter Celebration 2012

Saturday Morning Tim Surprised me with these
BEAUTIFUL SPRING TULIPS

Such Beauty I loved them!!

I also got A another HUGE Surprize
 he bought me some
 Rhode Island Chicks ,
I am Thrilled to finally add
Chickens to our Family Farm:)



Chase was so fascinated he had never
seen Baby Chicks:)Sophia was so
Gentle ,we were all so amazed!I
had chicks many years ago
but Chase was a baby.




It was such an Awesome
Spring weekend ,we had
Picked up some Marigolds to
Complete a Yard Project I saw you
can find the site here
http://www.thisoldhouse.com/toh/photos/0,,20352058_20756557,00.html


Bless Our Yards Heart it turned out as Cute as it Could be :)!!
Saturday afternoon my Sister Lynn Popped in with a Surprize Gift lol those cute little fuzzy Yellow Chic :) She had taken pictures with them at her Church's Childrens Easter Party and wanted to donate them to our small growing Farm.It was so Good to see her just don't get to see her that much ,she is such a busy lady.


 Our long day ended with the Boys and I sitting at the table with tons of laughter! we started cutting out Bunny placecards for Sundays Lunch .Chase was so silly at 1am with being a Karate Kid while tracing the Bunnies.We had a Takii moment those chips are soooo HOT !!! but you just can't eat one.




Now Chad volunteered to help make carrot napkins for the table.He said mom me and scissors don't mix!! TRUE, TRUE :)
They turned out cute.Even my daddy said those carrots are cute so sweet he noticed lol . You can find some table ideas here http://pinterest.com/pin/13229392625642566/

ahhh 2am finds us teaching Chase how to play Rummy .How did all these years go by and Tim and I have not taught this child how to play our favorite card game when we courted lol

the later it got the sillier the gang got lol

                                     
Our Decorated Table:) The Love this table Brings is AWESOME !
The Gangs Placecards turned out Cute



Even Grandaddy and Ole Grandmaw 

Got there tablesetting 



So after shooing the late nite guys off to bed so I could make them some goodies for working so hard ,I made a few gift baskets
MySmitty comes first Always
he loved his Family plaque that read
Family
we may not have it altogether
but Together we have it all:)
A blessing with a chocolate cross and goodies
Both the boys received a white chocolate Cross and Praying Hands I was thrilled to honor Tims request to make sure their candy let them know we were celebrating Jesus Resurrection and Our Faith this weekend as Christians


Miss Marti Sophia received 2 Childrens  Bible Books and a few cute Spring  Rubber Ducks
O how I love to collect those rubber Ducks lol
Easter Morning Breakfast brought my Gang plenty of Giggles at me for trying to make Spring Rabbits for Breakfast :)http://www.bettycrocker.com/tips/tipslibrary/baking-tips/cinnabunnies?ESRC=16030&WT.mc_id=partner_facebook_Bettycrocker
As Sophia began eating a Chocolate Chic
the guys started dying some eggs for Easter
Fun. Started out with cute colors and quickly
turned into a lets mix this to c if we get close to camo!!!
 MMmm...YUMMY  chic :)

After the eggs were dyed we showed
Sophia on the back of the truck,how to put them  in her BASKET ,NO PROBLEM :)


Off the guys went to hunt a few ,with saying  this is still fun mom, while PopPops helped Sophia find some.It was a Beautiful day. I loved every moment of it!
We brought the chicks out for some sun and fun!

So CUTE
Run little Chick before you land in her Basket
Big Marty ,Little Marti Sharing an Easter Moment togther
2nd year of Easter together YAY !

The End of a Beautiful Easter DAY
Our Family closed our Day by Watching
 The Passion of Christ
My cousin Denise gave us a Copy we couldn't get it to switch to English but after about 30 minutes I got my Bible down and turned to the verses to match the movie and Tim and I read to the boys as the movie played.
It was an Awesome evening;)

I Pray you had many Blessings and Enjoyed some Family Time as well,
May You have A wonderful rest of the Week,
God Bless,
Love from Our Smith Gang




Image Detail

3 comments:

  1. What great pictures Cindy. I love that last one. Looks like you guys had a great Easter. The little chicks are so cute. Your table for Easter was so pretty. The napkin idea was such a good idea. Love you guys.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ty Rochelle , it was an awesome weekend:)

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete