Thursday, April 12, 2012

A Black Bucket Rabbit Affair

Thumper and White-Out have settled onto the farm nicely

They have given us many hours of Enjoyment
just hangin out at the pen watching them jump,twitch their noses,and
seeing just how much they can eat:) As soon as I find another
California White Rabbit
 we can Register these as a Meat Pen . 3 or more
rabbits of the same Breed make it an Official Meat Pen.
We have been coming up with names for Our Rabbitry.
The Gang is really thinking.....  Black Bucket Rabbitry ?? we do have several variations of the name we will share as soon as we pick the final name and find our next doe:) 

Aren't they cute?
well they were until yesterday I had to rake under the pen...peeuuu lol
they are smelly. I learned quickly their urine has a strong odor. I raked and cleaned and took the Fertilizer Poo lol to my growing garden which I am sure will love it but I will say it was a small chore. I kinda liked it ,it was so nice that I was able to do it myself. Something I have missed for a year being totally able to do something myself by the time the chore was over I had innerly claimed this will be solely my farm chore:)I am sure Tim and the boys will not mind at all !! I will still have to have someone drive the lawnmower wagon to the pen and then to my garden I so want to ride the lawnmower wagon but the vibrations are just too much for my lower back:( Funny how some things I can handle now and others will throw me to bedrest. I can hang out clothes , I put the laundry in a chair if its not to heavy to carry that is but getting them out of the dryer is a killer on me , if peeking into my house when the family is away on how I manuver my body to do things ,would bring one so much laughter sometimes I tickle myself ;)!!

MySmitty feeding the rabbits
                        After all the feeding I knew I needed to make my new cuties their own Black feeding Bucket .These little Black Buckets come in handy with feeding all our farm babies and with a picture on them the Gang knows which Buckets to grab to feed up which animals and during the day I divide out which scraps go to which animals:)
A New  Black Bucket Affair


A cute little white Rabbit will do


I love to paint

To make this one fun and  loveable looking for my Gang

oops he is kinda looking like a small sad puppy lol

this Black Bucket will be easy to spot for Rabbit Feeding

A lovely Blue Shirt with a Pink shiny Nose

The Smith Gang has a New Black Bucket :)

May you have a Blessed Thursday,
Love from My  Smith Gang





No comments:

Post a Comment