Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Sunflowers help fill my Day

My Black Bucket Affairs
This is how my Mornings start and how my evenings End
Spending time with my cute little Black Buckets
The Rabbits get fed, then the Chickens and then Wilbur and Wallie ..
What a Minute !!!?
Wilbur and Wallie are Using my Sunflower Feed Bucket !!
What to do What to Do ...
I see a New BLACK BUCKET in my Future :)
I then tiptoe right over to my Sunflower Patch
and pull up about 5 heads that are drooping over (birds are getting their share now)
and head back to my bench and gaze at all our little animals while I shake seeds

I shake and scrap and gather them
 to feed the chickens ,rabbits and goats

 The Chickens love them
and they sure have grown over the last couple of weeks
The Rabbits sure do enjoy them as well
This is Dominoe verdict still out on the sex
My Brother gave it to us with it's a girl
um... actions speak louder than words !!!!!
I need to recheck Dominoe in another week or so .
Did read where the Black Oil Sunflower seeds help the Does produce more milk for their babies same thing with the goat nannies:)
 The goats love all the leaves off the stalks and goodness to get them to eat seeds I have found out I need to hand feed them
Seriously SPOILED!
 Forgot to mention
Someone else Loves his fare share too
CJ
he waits and waits,starring at my bench
just waiting for me to bring them over its so funny
who would have ever thought this big bear would like the sunflower pads ,I don't get it really but he does !
 Come on Moma give me some before those Goats get here
You know you see them rushing me from behind
  I just love CJ
Guardian
but such a Spoiled Sweetheart


I have several Sunflower Patches all thru the Gardens
Mostly Black Oil but some Ornamental
leaving those for the Table and the Birds
They have always been my Favorite

These are just opening

just like Sunshine

Look how much the Bees love them
thats another reason to plant them they attract bees to help pollinate the veggie patch

ahh a Photo OP lol
Everything is always taller than ME:)
notice those beautiful Pecan trees in the background


The Reds look so dareing looking:)

Chad took this pic I am still in such AWWW of it

That RED just pops against the Blue Sky


This is my first time having Orange ones

I just love how they are all so different
just like people

look closely can't ya just see a
smiling face:)

That looks like a nice Bouquet for the Smith Gangs Table

A Quick Kiss in the Garden

Blessings from the Smith Gang
May You all have a Wonderful Day

6 comments:

  1. Dang Cindy I am in awe of you. You go girl. The sunflowers are so beautiful. I love all the colors and the yellow ones are like sunshine. I am proud of all that you have accomplished. That picture Chad took is really good. I love how the sunflower pops out against the pretty blue sky.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Rochelle but I sure couldn't do all this without help from the boys:)

      Delete
  2. Beautiful! Especially the red ones. I planted black oil sunflowers late and am still waiting for them to come up.

    About milking a goat, I learned so long ago I don't even remember how I did it. My advice would be to check YouTube!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such beautiful photos. Sunflowers are such beautiful flowes to grow! I would say check YouTube for milking the goat.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. TY , I sure Will I'm just alittle worried about the milk being clean and healthy, with the Prices getting so high and the goats being available just seems the right thing to do:)

      Delete