Thursday, June 14, 2012

Chickens Moved Out!

                    Out of MY BATHROOM That Is !!
                                     SWOO !!!!


             The Makings of the New Movable Chicken Pen
Daddy began by giving our Youngest
 lessons on using the hand saw

Don't they look so intense on their work

up with the sides

Rethinking the height

It's gotta be STRAIGHT

Brothers work so good together on Projects
I could sit and listen to their conversations all day

Using the New Man Toys

I got the plans for this as a rabbit tractor first then the guys thought it would work Great for the Chicks


So the Youngest got bored I put him to sawing a limb off above the Rabbit Pen that Everyone kept bumping their heads on

So Neat Looking

As Handsome as his Daddy

So this is How they will lay Moma?

Topper and they are almost done

Maybe I can use this as a TimeOut Pen:)

Alrighty Ladies In Ya'll GO

Loving IT

HAPPY,HAPPY,HAPPY Chicks !
And Thank Goodness I get my Bathroom and Big Tub Back...:)


May You Have a Blessed Day.
Love from My Smith Gang

No comments:

Post a Comment