Thursday, May 17, 2012

Sophias' Day Out and Nesting Babies


Recently Sophia had her a Day Out


Cousin NeNe  kept her for the Day
I had no idea she was getting a free  Photo shoot lol
I would say I dressed her perfect for it:)
Wonder what Sophia found?


Lolli-n- PopPops CutiePie

She had so much fun

UP

Steady

Nailed it!! What a Great Pic! She even looked like she was a  Future Cheerleader

Pecious



While she was there NeNe showed Sophia the Baby Birds


I've never seen babies before it was so neat
How could a Moma not Love these Precious Babies? Makes me want to find a worm and feed them myself;)

Hope You get a chance to be Outside
and enjoy this Beautiful Day,
Love from The Smith Gang

2 comments:

  1. Sophia is getting so big! What sweet pictures of her. She is so cute! Wish I could give her a hug. Very cool pictures of the baby birds. I love that last one with their beak open.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ty rochelle.she sure is growing.those birds were awesome to take a peek at:)

      Delete