Tuesday, September 13, 2011

labor day and beyond




                          Wow been a week since  I last  posted, alot going on since Labor  Day and i am still so new to posting I think I have been enjoying reading them than posting my own but here is an update  on things happening on the Smith Gang Farm :)        






My Little Black Bucket was handed off to Chase to         pick Butterbeans for supper  on Labor day

I tried making Homemade Wheat Bread but didn't have a loaf  pan lol soI used my bundt pan,they loved it anyway!Put Applebutter on it and within minutes it was gone.
Had the Best time with my oldest son for Spirit week at his   school.11th  grade one more year and I will have my second child a senoir.
Labor day weekend campout on the farm.The guys were all nice I  was so worried about hosting  that nite hubby was  on the road working but they all had agreat time. 
after the campout I talked Chad into helping me with  my hair .he wasn't all the way thrilled but he did a good  job;)
Chad and Sophia
Chase and  Sophia
I never get tired of seeing my boys helping take  care of our Grand-daughter Sophia
Sorry bout pics they are taking on my droid hoping to get a quality camera for my bday some year lol

1 comment:

  1. I can't get over how pretty Sophia is. So much hair. Your bread looks so good!!!

    ReplyDelete